cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1XSiG2boEs
Constellation

Re: Why do I keep getting 'Screen overlay detected' whenever I try to give a new app permissions?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a s6 screen over lay always there i have trouble doing anything on my phone 

elvirahuangg
Constellation

Re: Why do I keep getting 'Screen overlay detected' whenever I try to give a new app permissions?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

uninstall or disable assistive touch on setting.

first way : setting > search > assistive touch > off

second steps : setting > applications > application manager > assistive touch > uninstall

i have tried it and it works on mine SAMSUNG GALAXY A510 2016. now its your turn Smiley Happy

userDIVuDZkSmr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I don't have assisting touch on a galaxy s6 active?
userUpTonCvu7F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Didnt help me!!!!

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUpTonCvu7F Do you have PEEL Remote or any apps similar to "Twilight" installed? What is your device's model number?

AshokKSharma
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Useless solution. Nothing happens even after you carry on deleting apps after apps. This bloody Screen Overlay Detected never ever stops bothering you. I curse myself to but such a costly trash.. 

userM9wfBqPLek
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was having the same terrible problem.

My solution was to delete my Clean Master and any CM-related apps and it was totally fine afterwards.

Thank goodness!!!  I was afraid I was going to have to do reset factory settings.  Thankfully I didn't have to... phew!!!

blue4sky
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You just have to turn off Twilight? i don't understand what you mean by turned off twilight?

Highlighted
halloweenspook
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Twilight is a cool app that adds red & yellow light to your screen, so that it's MUCH easier on your eyes than all the harmful blue & purple light that normally emits from smartphones. I hope this helps answer your question.

user5M2INXO2RC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Where is twilight??