cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usernmlbd6X56G
Constellation

Re: Why do I keep getting 'Screen overlay detected' whenever I try to give a new app permissions?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have twilight. I am trying to install Samsung gear app to connect my new gear fit 2. When I go to settings I see that the draw overlay is already turned off for the gear app. So I am now blocked from using this app and connecting my fit 2.  Please help! 

userChsCyUulA0
Constellation

Re: Why do I keep getting 'Screen overlay detected' whenever I try to give a new app permissions?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screen Overlay detected problem solved:
Follow this simple guide:
>Settings
>Apps
>Option(Three Dots)
>Click on “Draw Over Other Apps” OR “App Can Appear on Top” whichever option available in your device…
>Now list of apps whose screen overlay is enabled will appear…
>Disable /Turn Off For All App…

Then Your Problem Must Be Solved…

If yet Screen Overlay isnt solved then refer to this...

https://wildtricks.com/screen-overlay-detected-solve-problem-android-device/

userREOvTydInd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have none that I can identify.  Now what?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No I do not have Twilight installed?

user5nGexUmaQr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is happening to my galaxy 5 but I don't have the twilight app. I have disabled the screen overlay option for all applications but yet when I try granting permission to any application, I am still getting the error.

userMAyi5rPGwD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks but with your suggestion i only managed to access contacts,  the fully functioned assistance was to force stop the Es file explore app👌👌

userUpTonCvu7F
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No
userSPEBID3dKE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Watch this video this worked for my phone and almost every phone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jbbzoLV3Os

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.sfapps.installbuttonunlocker&hl=en App link above
blue4sky
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi every one i was iphone customer for last 6 years now i change my mind to use samaung.
in beganing i like samsung product because it allows us to use our phone in any way we want. but now i found out many problems if any one could help me with them.

1: advertising problem which is realy anoying.
when ever we use any app a small advertise bar plays on our apps always?

does any one notice that we are customer or they are forcing us to watch their advertise?
if samsung product can create free app they can't make any app to block advertising on free apps?

they can't make it optional for us? if we pay them billion of dollor. don't they take care of us? don,t they fix our problem?

or they sale their product on us and foce us to watch their advertising always on our fone? which we pay for and it is our personal property we have right what ever we do with our product.

2: screen overly detected. problem
after updating i get this error on most of my application that screen overly detected.

is there any one like me who paid around $1000 for phone. at the end we get something rubbish like this?

there is no one who care for us? who fix our problem? 

could any one help me how to get complain againest samasung product? if any one has the same problem like me and there is no one to solve our problem. lates stand togher if we paid million of dollors to samsung product lates ask our money back? lates say boycot samsung produc. with best regard blue sky

Highlighted
halloweenspook
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not overly happy with Samsung at the moment either. Hopefully they get their smartphone situation figured out soon, or EVERYONE'S going to go to iPhone! I know my husband has already gone back to his. If I still had mine & hadn't traded it in, I'd be back on it too. Samsung has come a LONG way, but not quite far enough for my liking. I'm sure they monitor these boards, by the way. At least I hope they do.