JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Why is my downloaded music skipping and frequencies all out of wack.

(Topic created: 09-09-2021 01:14 PM)
Betterhands
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This isn't concerning any music apps likes Spotify or pandora. This pertains to music I've downloaded throughout life or recently from the internet. So basically music that is saved to SD cards and internal memory. Which whenever I download or play those songs it seems to be a skip or malfunction of the quality of the music. Is this a update problem, because truthfully this only started to happen with the last recent update of my device (Samsung galaxy s10). If I can get a answer on why this might be, would be greatly appreciated. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
13 Replies
HollowKing
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What happens when you play the music from the SD cards on your PC? It could be 2 things the quality of the music when it downloads, or the SD card might be bad.
Betterhands
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Still have to completly remove my SD card to check, but it only affects my newly downloaded music, all past music on the card plays fine no problem.
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This could be a sign of the sd card starting to go bad.
"Good SD cards can go bad for a variety of reasons. There is a long list of potential culprits in situations like this, ranging from “you ejected the card too suddenly” to “the card just got old and died”

Here is an article that describes it well:
https://www.gillware.com/sd-card-microsd-card-recovery-service/corrupted-sd-card-recovery-good-cards...
Betterhands
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Completely understand the affects of a going bad sd card, I'm glad this isn't the case it seems, but I'll keep this in mind for future reference👍🏽
0 Likes
Solution
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Betterhands
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Tried multiple music apps, same problem on everyone.
Betterhands
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll try this player as well tho.
Betterhands
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Man your a life saver, this app actually fixed the situation!! I wonder what's separating this app from others ive downloaded?
Je655
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Its possible that because It supports a wide range of music files. I'm not exactly sure why it fixed your problem, but I've never had an issue with musicolet and Im glad to hear its working for you to.Screenshot_20210909-162309_Musicolet_63298.jpg