cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DonkeyPunch
Constellation

Will Samsung please make a Galaxy drone?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've developed a new passion over the last year and it involves drones. I also love Galaxy products. I've used nothing but Samsung phones for a long time now and I like them I'm familiar with them and I want to see them fly. What are the odds that Samsung will get on the bandwagon and make a quadcopter? No Doubt one of the best that can be made for the public I would imagine.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Will Samsung please make a Galaxy drone?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for sharing with the Community!

We appreciate your question. We can’t speculate on unreleased products or specs. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us, for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Also, we're always looking to improve our products & services for our customers. Thanks for the feedback. Smiley Happy 

Thanks for being a Samsung Fan! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

1 REPLY 1
Supernova

Re: Will Samsung please make a Galaxy drone?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for sharing with the Community!

We appreciate your question. We can’t speculate on unreleased products or specs. However, stay tuned to our page here, or Samsung.com/us, for more information about upcoming products, releases, and news. Also, we're always looking to improve our products & services for our customers. Thanks for the feedback. Smiley Happy 

Thanks for being a Samsung Fan! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.