cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ButterMcMuffin
Asteroid

Wireless Charger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So when I got my Samsung Wireless chargers (the wireless charger stand 9w). I was wondering if I could leave the wall adapter plug in the whole time if I was not using it. Is it bad or good, I was just wondering since I don't want to burn down my house.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Wireless Charger

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ButterMcMuffin wrote:

So when I got my Samsung Wireless chargers (the wireless charger stand 9w). I was wondering if I could leave the wall adapter plug in the whole time if I was not using it. Is it bad or good, I was just wondering since I don't want to burn down my house.

@ButterMcMuffin 

I don't remove wall adapter from my Samsung Wireless charger and when there is no phone to charge, there is no heat that could take place.  The adapter isn't doing anything to get hot or burn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ButterMcMuffin wrote:

@ButterMcMuffin 

I don't remove wall adapter from my Samsung Wireless charger and when there is no phone to charge, there is no heat that could take place.  The adapter isn't doing anything to get hot or burn

View solution in original post

Chrisgmiami
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you're not using the plug to charge your device, an the device does not have a regulated power mode (like a tv has standby mode), then yes you should remove anything plugged into an outlet that is not in use to charge or run a device.

ButterMcMuffin
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks, I was just making sure.