Original topic:

Wireless chargers

(Topic created: 10-24-2021 07:16 PM)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Which brand of wireless chargers works best w/ the S10? or w Samsung phones. My Mophie seems to have issues. Always is a blinking light. Looks steady amd then I leave and come back and the light is blinking. So unreliable.
0 Likes
6 Replies
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@G-ProPIA Samsung makes a bunch. Anker is another good source. 

0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thx. Are the stand ones better or more reliable than the circular disc ones? This Mophie is always blinking.
0 Likes
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
The Samsung OEM chargers are the way to go, they can be pricey but they always have deals going on both on their site and Amazon.

The type of charger (Circular or Stand-Up) is mostly personal preference. The one thing I like about stand up types is I can still basically hold my phone like normal when I'm sitting at my desk for example.

Also just to let you know (I just found this out when I bought my s21) using other chargers besides the Official Samsung chargers technically voids the warranty
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Ok thx. Yeah, I mean with this Mophie, if it is not set just right, the white light ends up blinking, but not right away. So I was wondering if the stand up ones are more reliable and dont have the issues where the charging stops. That was what I was wondering about. I am tired of walking away, coming back, and seeing a blinking white light.
0 Likes
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yea that's the main reason I stay away from those. I generally charge my Tab and phone both via an actual cable just because I feel like it would somehow lose the charging connection (knowing my luck it would!)
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Seems like the stand ones would fit in that slot though so they would at least be set right, as opposed to the flat discs where if i drop it off center, it shows a steady light at first, and then i leave and it starts blinking. I guess I will have to test the stand up one.
0 Likes