cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Woke up to a new app called "Leaks" on my phone

Woke up to a new app called "Leaks" on my phone. It doesn't show up as an app in settings though. I don't want to go into it. Did anyone else get this? Does anyone know what it is?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Woke up to a new app called "Leaks" on my phone

Hello @userdO5PecMFBM ,

I just checked my playstore and galaxy store and could not find any application called Leaks. It could be that you may have downloaded an app or 3rd software that installed it onto your device. I would try uninstalling it by holding onto the app for about 2 seconds. I would also try uninstalling the latest applications that you are not using. If it's not letting you uninstall you may need to go deeper into the settings and delete it from your device admin list. Heres a step by step:

Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Device admin apps > and Deactivate any that you feel shouldn't be on your device.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions I would be glad to help!

Best,
Jayhon

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @userdO5PecMFBM,

@Jayhon is absolutely right. Check your Galaxy Play Store and Galaxy Store for any downloads  that you dont recognize. Play store> three lines in left corner>my apps and games>Installed. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hey sorry for the issues 

I think you should check to see what are the latest apps you may have installed on yout device and unistall it if it's not neccessary. leaks if you checck on line is an app that "usally appears" when the device is rooted or permissions are changed"