Original topic:

Yellowish look

(Topic created on: 10/23/19 2:21 PM)
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

For some odd reason when I put a wallpaper on my phone from a pic I took it looks yellowish but when I look at it in my picture gallery the picture is fine.πŸ€·πŸ½β€:male_sign:

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sliquid
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just out of curiosity are you on the S10 beta update? If so it looks like the dark mode filter is on. Check settings>display> dark mode> turn the option to apply to wallpaper off and see if that's the issue.

View solution in context

17 Replies
The-dino
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is night light on?

Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No night light on.

0 Likes
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey there, have you checked to see if any of the blue light filters are enabled?

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Just clicked it on and off to see if it's that but still looks the same.

0 Likes
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

It's just wallpapers that's it.when u go back into the picture gallery all my pics look fine no yellowish look to them at all.

0 Likes
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

As a test, does it look yellowish when you open the picture from your gallery? Are you able to capture the difference in how they look in a screenshot?

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Look at the differences

0 Likes
SamsungNik
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Can you go into the display settings under screen mode and tell me if you are using Vivid or Natural?

0 Likes
Pedro216
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Natural but when I switch it to vivid it looks the samething.

0 Likes