Original topic:

ZELLE APP

(Topic created on: 1/13/21 9:56 PM)
userSIte30mPgx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This issue arose less than 7 days ago. I use Zelle to transfer money but I am encountering an issue that I believe is due to my S10. When I arrive to the screen where I enter dollar amount the number pad for my S10 does not load. I can hit the screen and enter the numbers 1, 4, and 7 only. I have uninstalled the app several times with no change. I have rebooted the phone several times and again with no change to this issue. 

I contacted Zelle support and this issue appears to be on phone related. We attempted to change the size of the font but the same issue exists. I have searched online and there is no discussion of this issue. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does this only happen with the Zelle app? 

Have you attempted to test another third-party app to see if you still experience the same issues?

If you experience this issue with the Zelle app only, sounds like this may be an issue on their end, I would recommend continuing to reach out to the developers of that specific app for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try using a 3rd party keyboard app?
0 Likes
userSIte30mPgx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks for the suggestion.

I tried changing the keyboard and also downloaded another from the Play Store but the issue continues to exist. Very perplexing.

0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
perplexing indeed.
0 Likes
userlfDDhLb1gM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a Galaxy S9+ and I'm having the EXACT SAME ISSUE!!!!  I tried Zelle help and Verizon help and we did every reset you could think of and I still can't get a keyboard to show up!! When I press in the blank area I will get a 1 or 4 or 7 or a decimal point. I had no problems until a few weeks ago.  Have you had any success?

0 Likes
userSIte30mPgx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yes, this problem continues.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Does this only happen with the Zelle app? 

Have you attempted to test another third-party app to see if you still experience the same issues?

If you experience this issue with the Zelle app only, sounds like this may be an issue on their end, I would recommend continuing to reach out to the developers of that specific app for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userSIte30mPgx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your suggestion.

I just find it odd that it affects only some phones.

0 Likes
userSIte30mPgx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

OH MY GOSH!

This problem has been magically fixed! I think you were spot on with your thinking.  ZELLE must have been receiving some complaints? Anyhow, thank you very much!

@Samsungjojo

0 Likes