Original topic:

after power mode change swipe down doesn't show short cut icons only notifications

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 06:10 AM)
YonS9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi Everyone

After changing power mode from maximum power saving or from medium power saving to maximum performance or optimized, the swipe down doesn't work properly. when I swipe down only notifications without shortcut icons show up, even I can't swipe back to the home screen.

I am not sure if the issue came after an update or after I start using the phone in my car with android auto. I have to restart the phone every time after I have changed the power mode.., its annoying anybody with the solution out there thankyou

0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I've tried to see if I could replicate the issue but my phones working fine, what model are you using? 
Also, since it does seem like a software issue I recommend submitting a report to SSM.
Submit an error report after replicating the issue
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
YonS9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

my phone is galaxy S+9, i will check the SSM., but in the mean time to make the problem more clear I attached the screen captures here

photo_2022-07-01_13-19-16.jpg

this is what I get after I change from maximum power saving to another power mode, after I swipe down.. the shortcut icons are not displayed., and the screen is somehow unresponsive to any touch for few...

photo_2022-07-01_13-18-33.jpgbut the correct one is like this.., to get this I have to restart my phone after every change in power mode. 

0 Likes