Original topic:

android 11 /Q10 2021

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 1:01 AM)
666alien
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

New firmware 2021 patch level 2021 but unfortunately Android 10 not 11 .
Next month maybe we going to enjoy Android 11

11 Replies
userB0G5YVwZQ3
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
not enjoyable at all so far. has similarities to iPhones update and it's laggy I have the note 10+. shouldn't be acting laggy
PiecesofReese
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the S20+ and I have the same problems! It's so annoying!
Options
Galaxy S Phones
One UI 3 is so trash :crying_face:, everyone below One UI 3, disable auto updates in developer settings.
^^^my good deed for the year 2021 is saving as many souls as possible :rolling_on_the_floor_laughing:
PiecesofReese
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
AMEN!!
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you :)
Seriousl tho, so many people get butthurt and complain about me complaining, its a breath of fresh air knowing not everyone on here is a sheep. We paid top dollar, we expect top dollar!
I cant believe how f***ed this update is. It feels so unpolished!!!
PiecesofReese
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I totally agree! With EVERYTHING you've said! I had to make serious sacrifices to afford a thousand dollar piece of equipment. I expect it to preform like an expensive piece of equipment. Not to look like I bought a glitch filled iphone! Apps constantly crashing, their own personalization apps no longer work. It's just ridiculous! Fix it already, I've paid you enough to!
Options
Galaxy S Phones
BROOOO YOU ARE READING MY MIND! hahaha
EXACTLY! We didnt just buy some average, low end device! Ugh i wish more people online were like you, so many people just try to suppress the negative posts when they themselves PAID a company for a PRODUCT that was supposed to last! Not for some rubbish, hardly functioning piece of s***.

Id chuck it across a room if it wasnt so d*** expensive!
PiecesofReese
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
LMFAO :face_with_tears_of_joy: I have felt that way too many times!
Options
Galaxy S Phones
lolol
0 Likes