cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: assistant options

JUMP TO SOLUTION
little confused... you both are SCA's... aren't microsoft and Samsung getting real cozy!
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
yes the best assistant I have found

View solution in original post

Re: Re: assistant options

JUMP TO SOLUTION
marked for you, thank you for providing your personal experience with relation to my asked question, and seem at least reply as you've used or use it on your phone. a quick follow up if I may? I'm assuming she'd be limited in somethings due to Google's presence and account integrations and things but, she ok with her backed account reach since its pretty easy to link to on non windows based phones? I just looking for something different not that there is anything wrong with Google or bixby though most don't even count bixby anymore. thank again!
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
hey I have a galaxy a71 5g I'm trying tk bypass the Google lock but need help I bout it 2nd hand so don't know the owner and was duped ive tried various methods but nothing works so I was hoping you could help I have access tk a laptop and habe another galaxy a11 that im currently using. hope you can help thanks for you time. hope tk hear from you.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I can.. you want to do it easy, real easy, or 5 mins pushing keys... your choice

JUMP TO SOLUTION
you still need help? oh no.... are you a spy checking to see if my advice would violate the terms of use and void warranty so I'd get the ban hammer dropped for however long? whisper level... did you really steal it? lol I'm just playing with you bud. but seriously, you good or still need it done? Since it's a galaxy device there is an actual exclusively for Sammy universe devices FRL tool to use for that if you can't or don't know how to trigger it via your account settings manipulation on your computer. the tool requires a computer to download it too and a cable to connect to it via the USB port direct connection most times but can in some cases Bluetooth. no it won't void your warranty, won't even more your Knox security flag for oem bootloader control, there is a warning on the tool for what ever device is selected and can vary from model to model so just check it before you start to be safe bud. respond advise if you'd like me to help you via your account manipulation trigger or the tool name to download up to you bud.