JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

call cannot be transitioned to Wi-Fi and continues over cellular network

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 10:42 AM)
user4LiSHIhUzG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Is anyone one else experiencing this error message?

Every time I am not on wifi, if I try to call ANYONE, my phone instantly drops the call... but the person I'm calling will have their phone ring as normal until they answer it and it seems like I just hung up.

People can call me and it works normally. I just can't call out at all unless I'm over wifi. My bill is current and my network is AT&T.

I've tried the new software update from today 09/01/2021, turning on and off airplane mode/wifi calling/wifi, clearing all caches, rebooting... nothing works.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hi, I am very sorry about these issues with your outgoing calls. Please contact your carrier, AT&T, as they would be likely able to assist in this matter. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
57 Replies
MJHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
OMG!!! I was having the same issue. I just called 800-288-2020. The rep ended up resetting my network and when that didn't work she had me put in on Wi-Fi calling, reset something there and we took it off then all was good. Good luck!!!
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try installing goggle carrier services app
0 Likes
userTLLNlnzH9V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

What will this do? 

0 Likes
aresarias1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Turn off location. My phone was messin up bad now everything works, my ig my hotspot and my calls
MJHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Please let me know if that works. Because everything the rep did for me didn't fix anything.
0 Likes
userTLLNlnzH9V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Earlier you said the rep reset something and it was all good.  Are you now saying what the rep did NOT fix the problem?

Thank you 

0 Likes
MJHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That's exactly what I'm saying. It was good for a little bit & then back to same issue.
userTLLNlnzH9V
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have been having this exact issue for about 2-3 weeks.  I am using a Galaxy S10.  Phone on ATT  has been rock solid since new (I bought it the day the S10 was released).

I have rebooted my phone countless times.  I cleared the cache partition, but it is still having the same problem.  I have wifi calling turned OFF.  My phone also goes from full bars to no service at all pretty regularly.

This has to be some software issue or some issue with ATT since multiple people are seeing this issue. If anyone has a solution please post back.

MJHoney
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I've been dealing with the issue about the same amount of time too. I've had the S10 same length of time & all good until now. Definitely has to be a software issue.