JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

clock and weather widget

(Topic created: 01-26-2021 09:48 PM)
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Since the latest update, the clock digits on the clock and weather widget are smaller. I liked them bigger. Wish I could size that myself. Seems like numbers and fonts are getting smaller.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your post! We will tag this post as feedback for our engineers. We appreciate you being part of the community! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
JaimeGFX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
i think you can ig you tap and hold the widget it should allow to resize
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Yeah, I understand that. that isnt what i want. i just want the time larger. ...not the overall rectangle. Just resized the rectangle and it didnt change the time size at all. I liked it before the latest update.
JaimeGFX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
weird mine didnt change maybe your display res changed automatically after the update? the higher res your screen is the smallee everything will get maybe drop it back down to 1080p it will save battery too
0 Likes
G-ProPIA
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have an S10. 3040 × 1440 res right now. It is weird that the clock numbers are different font than the temperature, but I guess that is personal pref. Lots of stuff changed..some improvements. Not a fan of the double tap to get my keyboard up when responding though.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you for your post! We will tag this post as feedback for our engineers. We appreciate you being part of the community! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
userdQQIafei8e
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello, 

I have a visual impairment and am also struggling to see the small font of the digital clock widget. I agree that the font used to be bigger. While we are talking about font and solving it, I am hoping that you can raise another issue, I have an app on my phone that increases the font size throughout my phone however since the recent update this app will not increase the font size due to the system not allowing it. I am struggling with ths current system maximum font size and really rely on big font to get me around my phone and therefore need the app to work. Just for reference, the app is called Big Font. 

Please can you do your best to enable this in the next software update? 

Tess