JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Copying files from Galaxy s9 plus from internal to micro sd storage

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 07:57 AM)
userFI9zEAIiCd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have fast accumulated a lot of photos in my Gallary.  Spent considerable time viewing youtube videos on how to move existing files to a newly installed and formatted micro sd card.  Would very much like to see step by step instructions on how to do this.  Any help would be appreciated.

3 Replies
Solution
SamNoteAddict
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
create an album on the SD card through the gallery then long press a pic. select all pics to transfer and hit the 3 dots and then "move to album" select the album you created on the SD card & you're done
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can also connect to your PC or laptop and move what you want onto your sd card that way too .Good luck.
Options
Galaxy S Phones

To copy photos from internal to micro sd storage, my suggestion is using a third-party program like Coolmuster Android Assistant. It's easy to use. First, install it on your computer, start it. Connect your Galaxy s9 plus to the same computer via USB cable, enable USB debugging on it. Then it will scan out all data on your Galaxy s9 plus, including the photos. Just preview and choose photos you want to copy to micro sd storage, choose them, click Move. All of them will be saved on micro sd storage. Just have a try.

0 Likes