fast charging for the s8 not working

Highlighted
Astronaut

So this is my 3rd S8 from Samsung and so far every single one has the same problem. I would like if Samsung can lower the price or at least reimburse me some type of money or something for the issue I do not think it's fair that an awesome company as Samsung and very wealthy company can just sit there and not compensate nobody for this problem is not fair that the phone is $750 we have to deal with a problem I'm a loyal Samsung customer I have many many Samsung products but do wish there was something Samsung can do money back or fix the issue. p.s. Samsung can you tell me something please. The last thing I would hate to do is go to the iPhone.
2 REPLIES
Constellation

In case anyone needs wireless fast charge solution.... The solution I found, is to use a generic wall plug and a shorter wire... DON'T use the Samsung wall fast charge plug. It seems to conflict with phone charger pattern
Astronaut

It's still not working. I have tried it already. There is nothing we can do to fix it. It's just a bad phone I just wish Samsung could just fix the problem or just admit that a lot of the s8 phones are Messed up and give some type of reimbursement. A $750.00 phone should not be having problems like this.