Original topic:

Galaxy watch showing voicemail notification won't go away on watch only

(Topic created: 05-03-2021 12:04 PM)
usermdNQjrVKuw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey guys,

I have a Galaxy Watch SM-R805U from T-Mobile and for a while now it keep showing i have a VM on my watch and not my phone. When i check the VM via watch or phone there are NO messages saved or otherwise. i have unpaired and tried just using the watch and or phone and neither have a VM when calling. Yet my watch regularly says i have a VM pending and i don't.

I have even reset the watch and still it pops up. There shows no software updates either.

Thoughts?

Thanks

~Brad~

32 Replies
Sh1ggy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, its super annoying! Every time I get a voicemail notification it stays on the watch after trying to Delete. I find it best to do it at the end of each day.
baby4rose
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Still happening for my after a year and a half. T-Mobile referred me to Samsung and Samsung couldn't resolve the issue. I was told I could exchange the watch then T-mobile never followed through. Very disappointing to pay so much for a eSIM watch that doesn't work properly. 

0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch

It is recommended to reach out to your carrier directly if a factory reset was of no help. If they too cannot get the notification to go away, repairs would be last recommendation in order to have the software re-flashed. You are welcome to call us directly at 1-800-726-7864 for more repair details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.