Options
Galaxy S Phones
no

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
thanks @SJohnson you give me a Holler if you'd like me to learn how to write some codes and help- the phone should just have all the goodlock features standard so everyone can have their phones be customized even more
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
don't know? what can you help with?
NovemberDelta
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I bet I can learn how to write some of the code they use and unlock it sooner I'd love to help, its awful without good lock :(
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
pretty easily yes, one problem though... they couldn't figure out why there were still connection issues nor why there was any in the first place. often enough to request users help with reporting and things when it happens. bet if they were open for more then like 6 mths a year, it working mostly with all the add one and there features for the 10 prolly.... doubtful any thing for the 11... I say, you, me, Sam devs, and Google grasshopper learn to code app, go in to a computer farm and start from the base line code and just start over... be done buyjuly 4th weekend I think... lol
0 Likes
omtgk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Very dissapointed with s20fe model. coming from moto phones this one is prehistoric!!! with a ton of little gliches and lots of time searching for answers to no avail for these annoying things it does. latest anoying notification is a friggin bell that rings whenever i send a text with a 'delivery note "attached. does anyone know how to get this "feature"off this piece of junk?....it really hasnt made my day to day easier!
0 Likes
omtgk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
oops..'Delivery Report"
0 Likes