cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
klaudia97
Constellation

how to bypass google sync?

I bought a used samsung s7 edge yesturday.its been all whiped out. I have tried to set it up , after agreeeing to seetings and licences it goes to a google verification. It says " this device was reset. to continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device. " I do not have that information.I dont know the past users details or information. How do i go with all this? I am stuck and need hlep please anyone ? 

3 REPLIES 3
Neutron Star

Re: how to bypass google sync?

@klaudia97 wrote:

I bought a used samsung s7 edge yesturday.its been all whiped out. I have tried to set it up , after agreeeing to seetings and licences it goes to a google verification. It says " this device was reset. to continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device. " I do not have that information.I dont know the past users details or information. How do i go with all this? I am stuck and need hlep please anyone ? 

You better search online for: How to remove Factory Reset Protection on S7

klaudia97
Constellation

i have had a look but non of the methods seem to be working. I have tried odin or something like that but not sure if i am doing it right Smiley Sad 

Samsung Care Ambassador

It sounds like the original ower did not properly unlock and reset the device. These protections are designed to prevent stolen phones from being used. Personally, I would contact the seller and get the information to unlock or ask for a refund.