cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCyP62wRrvM
Constellation

huge problem with new micro sd card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi, to keep it simple, i recently bought  a new 256gb micro sd card off amazon and transferred all  100+ gb from my old sd onto it however, i just finished transferring it all and went to listen to some music and all my songs are having weird cuts midway like theyre skipping a few seconds of the song and also, when browsing through my gallery, if i click on any photo weird black lines will cover half the photo. Havent had to time to check much else but it looks like somethings gone wrong. Any ideas on how to fix this and what the actual problem might be? fake micro sd card? thanks

my phones a samsung s7 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: huge problem with new micro sd card

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I realize how frustrating this must be. Our Memory Support Team would be the best option for further troubleshooting. Please either email support@totalts.com or call 1-800-Samsung and choose option 7 for SD support. The SD support team is available M-F 9 AM - 9 PM.  Also, for best performance be sure to always use a class 10 or higher SD card with your device. Older SD cards may not work as well with a newer flagship device. Older model SD cards can cause freezes, malfunctions, and it can cause your phone to reboot.

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I realize how frustrating this must be. Our Memory Support Team would be the best option for further troubleshooting. Please either email support@totalts.com or call 1-800-Samsung and choose option 7 for SD support. The SD support team is available M-F 9 AM - 9 PM.  Also, for best performance be sure to always use a class 10 or higher SD card with your device. Older SD cards may not work as well with a newer flagship device. Older model SD cards can cause freezes, malfunctions, and it can cause your phone to reboot.

userCyP62wRrvM
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

the sd card i bought was "Samsung Mobile UK 256 GB 95 MB/s Class 10 U3 Memory Evo Plus MicroSD card with Adapter"