cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

is there a way to see my contacts on the cloud?

I've lost my phone.

Is there a way to see my contacts on the cloud? I've logged into my account and see that almost the entire cloud has been used but I can't figure out how to access it. It seems like the great majority is on media but the remaining part I don't know if it's contacts or what. And either way I can't access anything. This cloud is so difficult to use!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: is there a way to see my contacts on the cloud?

Hey @user7LRsBGvVIW Sorry to hear that you lost your phone. 

You if your contacts were saved through your Google Account; you can log into that to retrieve all of your contacts. Thats where all of your account syncing would be done through your Google account. 

To do this log into your Google account on the desktop> next clickthe 9 dots on the right> you should see a "contacts" button when you click that it will show all of your contacts that you saved. 

I hope this helps you salvage your important contacts.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks man!

Yeah I did that first. Most of my contacts are indeed captured there but there's a number of them that are missing for some reason. And I can't even tell the pattern in what's missing. If it was just the recent ones missing but not the older ones I'd understand but I'm seeing some contacts from 2020 intact while some from 2018 and 2019 aren't. So it's very odd. I was hoping Samsung might have some that Google doesn't. Is there a chance of that?

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@user7LRsBGvVIW Unfortunately there isn't a way to retrieve contacts through a Samsung account. The purpose of a Samsung account is mainly mean to keep data such as apps, and services synced across your devices. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

OK thanks! Is there a way to see which pix I've got uploaded, again from the PC so without having to download them all?