cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

login to Samsung account - fails after factory reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have reset my Glaxy S6 Edge phone to the factory setting. Then log in to my Samsung account behavior is something I am not able to understand because I see 'processing' and then I am put at the same log in window. I not sure the login has failed or not. I am stuck at this point and could not pass this step. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: login to Samsung account - fails after factory reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since you are having issues with logging into your Samsung Account, I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Account department for further assistance. They can be directly reached at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since you are having issues with logging into your Samsung Account, I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Account department for further assistance. They can be directly reached at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the suggestion.

I called the number and the support team were able to help me out to certain extent but the issue is not resolved due to the fact that the login credential is incorrect but the same is working on my other Samsung devices and to log in to my Samsung account via computer. I am stuck Smiley Sad 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you reset your device recently?

Have you changed the password to your Google account recently?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.