JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

memory card suggestion.

(Topic created on: 2/24/21 5:53 PM)
CHOPPOP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Hello samsung community lovers how is everyone? quick question anyone know which memory card is best compatible with galaxy s10e? Plz &thx!
7 Replies
Solution
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
any reputable U3 microsd card.

View solution in context

0 Likes
CHOPPOP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
u3? samsung brand or SanDisk?
SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Whatever is cheaper. On a phone those benchmarks you see won't matter. 

0 Likes
userz5h9ESSeYN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

That couldn't be farther from the truth! If it was the phones wouldn't automatically send all 60fps recording to internal storage to say the least. Even when not recording at max resolution and framerate, the thing still need to be able to keep up with the writes!

Can't go wrong with Sandisk and Samsung. Personally using a 512 Sandisk Extreme in my S 10+ because I do use my camera for recording loads. May be able to go a tier lower if 4K capture isn't on the menu.

SyCoREAPER
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
U3 is U3, and to be U3 it must be within a certain threshold, so that is the truth. The numbers are neglibaly different and will have no real world impact.
0 Likes
userz5h9ESSeYN
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Botched and randomly halted recordings say otherwise. And that threshold is a range. These flash chips are not just swappable and the numbers aren't just there for show. There's a reason why Photographers go after compact flash, and pay extra close attention to these speed rating on these things.

It's one thing if YOU aren't hammering the thing, but do not minch and spread false info based off that alone! Even in these phones, and "U3" aside, it DOES make a different depending on use cases.

CHOPPOP
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I was wondering if I should go cheaper which is SanDisk significantly then I pondered samsung brand :thinking_face: more expressive but is it more suitable ecspecially with the samsung deals :thinking_face: IAHH
0 Likes