Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userALkZ6Ze3eI
Constellation

no replacement of irreparable Samsung galaxy s10 plus for almost 3 months now

Hi,

This is in regards to Samsung Galaxy s10 plus that i bought recently and after finding the issues with the phone, had to send it to Samsung repair center to get it fixed. After a few days the samsung support center said that the phone was not repairable and that they would be sending me a replacement phone instead.

Its been close to 3 months now that i havent received the new replacement phone nor have i received my old phone that i sent in. I have been contacting the Samsung customer care, specialized department, ECR department amongst numerous other departments and still no help on getting my phone to me. Every person I spoke including the supervisors have been telling me that the department in-charge with replacing the phone cannot be reached via phone or they will reach me instead. But there is no update or contact made from Samsung side

I have been paying my credit card bills for the phone that is not with me for 3 months now and been forced to borrow phones from others. Samsung hasn't even send me a loaner phone in the meanwhile to use.

What good is phone that isn't with you and what good is a customer service that doesn't know the status and can't find a resolution for over 2 months. I will have to reconsider my loyalty towards Samsung products

Service Ticket no:5123557277 and 4150920334. Mulitple tickets have been created & escalated but no resolution @Customer Care 

2 REPLIES 2
Jwatson
Asteroid

Re: no replacement of irreparable Samsung galaxy s10 plus for almost 3 months now

I'm having same issue almost 2 months.  This is unbelievable @customercare

Honored Contributor

Re: no replacement of irreparable Samsung galaxy s10 plus for almost 3 months now

@userALkZ6Ze3eI wrote:

Hi,

This is in regards to Samsung Galaxy s10 plus that i bought recently and after finding the issues with the phone, had to send it to Samsung repair center to get it fixed. After a few days the samsung support center said that the phone was not repairable and that they would be sending me a replacement phone instead.

Its been close to 3 months now that i havent received the new replacement phone nor have i received my old phone that i sent in. I have been contacting the Samsung customer care, specialized department, ECR department amongst numerous other departments and still no help on getting my phone to me. Every person I spoke including the supervisors have been telling me that the department in-charge with replacing the phone cannot be reached via phone or they will reach me instead. But there is no update or contact made from Samsung side

I have been paying my credit card bills for the phone that is not with me for 3 months now and been forced to borrow phones from others. Samsung hasn't even send me a loaner phone in the meanwhile to use.

What good is phone that isn't with you and what good is a customer service that doesn't know the status and can't find a resolution for over 2 months. I will have to reconsider my loyalty towards Samsung products

Service Ticket no:5123557277 and 4150920334. Mulitple tickets have been created & escalated but no resolution @Customer Care 

I don't know if you usually call or chat with Samsung.  I have seen better results chatting.