Original topic:

no visual voicemail?

(Topic created on: 1/17/21 9:32 PM)
tyeramsey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I buy a brand-new s 20 + and there's no visual voicemail? I can't find one in the Samsung store or anyting. Is visual voicemail not a thing anymore? Are we supposed to just dial one like we used to again?
11 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
did you buy your phone unlocked or through a carrier? who's your carrier?

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

0 Likes
tyeramsey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I bought it brand new from straight talk. It had Visual Voicemail then updated and now it don't have it. I've been having lots of trouble but that's expensive phone ever since the update
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
try clearing the app's data and giving it storage permissions

0 Likes
tyeramsey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
by clearing the apps data do you mean just the cache or entire data?
0 Likes
tyeramsey
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
well I did it and it didn't work but thank you for the help. I don't know what's going on ever since I bought this brand new 5G phone. when I first got it I didn't have 5G and everything work good but the minute the phone did update then I started getting 5G and everything has been Haywire
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try contacting your carrier. I use T-Mobile and their visual voicemail is an add-on that I need to pay for

0 Likes
Jink
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Purchased Samsung Note with no visual voicemail app. I have no clue if someone left a message on phone. Samsung why was this built-in feature disabled? 

My provider Verizon says the Verizon Visual Voicemail app is not available because I did not purchase a phone thru Verizon. 

Samsung must provide this feature.

Do I need to buy an iPhone to have?

Incog
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S Phones
you can side load the apk. the new version is v 13. you can do a Google search for 'samsung vvm apk xda'

I am on verizon with an unlocked device
or just use my link. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/verizon-visual-voicemail-apk-from-samsung.3967796/
0 Likes
Jink
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I will check it out...thanks
0 Likes