JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I turn of "offline finding" notifications?

(Topic created: 01-17-2021 12:00 PM)
J_G18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How do I get my Galaxy phone to stop harassing me? Multiple times per day my phone notifies me that I need to turn on offline finding. I continually swipe it away and a short time later it returns. I have no desire to activate this feature and I want Galaxy to stop sending the notification.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This worked for me:
Go to settings, then go to security, when you see find my mobile press on that, in the upper right hand corner there 3 dots press on that, you'll see notifications, press on that and where it reads New Features, if enabled , disable and your harassment will dissappear!!!

View solution in context

5 Replies
userUIJ1ndPbX5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
0 Likes
J_G18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I appreciate your response. No offense to you, but I never follow any links provided by anyone I don't know personally. Thank you anyway.
0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S Phones
This worked for me:
Go to settings, then go to security, when you see find my mobile press on that, in the upper right hand corner there 3 dots press on that, you'll see notifications, press on that and where it reads New Features, if enabled , disable and your harassment will dissappear!!!
J_G18
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I just followed yer instructions. Thank you very much for your response. Hope this works 🤞
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Your very welcome, I did this last week and I haven't been harassed since... it should definitely work!!!!!!