Original topic:

operators and processors logos

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 02:51 PM)
titho
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am a fan of Samsung ... but it has 2 things that have to change ... one is the processors ... they must launch them with snapdragon processors all not for one country one and for another country another ... and the second is to let The telephone operators fill the phone with junk applications ... and operator logos ... I lived in Santo Domingo and now I live in the United States ... and here all the operator phones are full of applications and operator logos .. .the iphone does not allow that in their phones ... here in the usa they take away the mobile data swich they take away the fm radio and many other things ... they must put the batteries and not let the operators damage their phones .. .
2 Replies
Carterg
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I buy directly from Samsung so I don't get all that carriers extra software. In regards to processor I just make sure it's the processor I prefer at time of purchase. I miss having FM radio on my phone as well but you know they just want us to pay for streaming radio services.... My brother, I still believe Samsung is the better of the phone innovators.. cheers
0 Likes
titho
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If the problem is that, for example, I want the galaxy s21 ultra 5G but if I buy it directly from Samsung, it does not bring the snapdragon processor if not the exynos ... but if I buy it with an operator here, if it brings it, it brings it all junk applications ... I have the galaxy A72 that I bought from the same Samsung, this one if it comes with the same processor in all countries ... and it has all its fm radio, its data swich and everything ...