Original topic:

phone app

(Topic created: 06-10-2021 11:00 PM)
usert5EJ5LJWnq
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

When I am on the phone and I have left the keypad to look something up in another app, when I return to the app, the keypad does not "hear" when I have to tap  number or numbers to reach an extension or type in an account number.  It's incredibly annoying - I have to hang up, look up the needed info first, then dial again.

Any solutions, anyone?

2 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

first, what's your device model number? and who's your carrier?

so..... you leave your phone (calling) app for a bit and come back to it, then you notice the number pad isn't responding? or your inputs are recognized but the selection isn't being recognized by the call you are in?

For example... things like "select 1 for English"... you come back to the phone call and press 1 but even if you see the 1 being pressed and recognized it won't accept the input and English setting isn't selected...

is this the sort of thing you're trying to describe?

if so, it sounds like that calling system's issue rather than the phone's issue.... 'cause i've done this before and the call was able to accept my inputs just fine.

If it's something else, then recreate the issue and try submitting the issue to Samsung Members app.

by the way, is this happening with all the calls that require key inputs? or just certain lines?

0 Likes
Smew
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app! Also, what carrier are you on? 

0 Likes