cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWEESP4vwlT
Asteroid

processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I reset my device and now when I try to log in to pass the security it says processing Error. I've tried every single possible way but nothing helped. can I hope for help here?

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userX7TKYI1ohZ
Astronaut

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I've had the same problem and sorted it out. Log into you samsung account via comp or any device. Go to security. Then add a secondary security to the account which will be a code. Once this is complete when you go to log in to your samsung account on your phone. If your phone locks you out using the password still it will then automatically use the secondary security. Samsung will automatically tect you a code your phone will sync with this code opening your samsung account.

That worked for me anyway so good luck.

75 REPLIES 75
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you tell us what kind of device it is, happen to have the model code? Is this the Google Factory Reset Protection Lock? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userWEESP4vwlT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-G925F

s6 edge

userWEESP4vwlT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

even if I put correct info it says processing failed. I also had gmail logged into my s6 before reset

but s6 only asks for samsung account.

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The lock you're encountering is the Samsung Factory Reset Protection. Make sure you're using your Samsung Account login and password and make sure it's the exact same one that was on the account before the reset. If it's giving an error still, you can always try logging into that account via the website on a computer. Changing the password there will start a 24 hour cool down on the phone until you can use that new password to login, however you should be just fine then.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userWEESP4vwlT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i've been receiving this messege from my first try. then i deleted and re created my samsung account and tried but still same messege. and now i'm getting invalid ID or Password. 

userWEESP4vwlT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

to prove this my phone i can provide any info. just help me unlock my phone.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a security feature you placed on the device, and isn't something that we can bypass. Only logging into your Samsung account will fix it. Again, try logging into the account via a computer. If it works, or even if it doesn't, change the password. Then just wait 24 hours and try logging into the phone with the new password.

userWEESP4vwlT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thats some security. thanks for ur help though. gss i have buy another phone.

ositohernandez
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same problem on a galkaxy s6, i already change my password, i get acceses to samsung account on the computer but still nothing, the processing error message apears and i can use my phone