cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

tldr: Sign into Samsung account with web browser to disable 2FA AND remove SIM card from the phone. Then I entered new Samsung account info and account sign in worked for my T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T with Android 5.0.

Deleted that previous account to erase unknown data that I did not know had been backed up to the Samsung Cloud and could not see what the data was. Have to correct what I said solved the problem of the processing failed error for my Note 3. Before removing the SIM card I had disabled 2FA on my Samsung account and that did did not fix the Processing failed error. Next I tried airplane mode and that did not work. I removed the SIM card and was able to sign in to the Samsung account for my phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

from the Samsung website:

Can I turn off two-step verification?

No. To help keep your personal info safe and secure, Samsung now requires two-step verification for all accounts. Two-step verification can no longer be turned off.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So nobody else does the thing I took an hour to figure out, remember that it's looking for your SAMSUNG account, not your GOOGLE account. When I set up my Samsung account, I used my Google email address, and (I know, shouldn't but I did) the same password as my Google account. After twelveteen password changes on my Google account password, it obviously no longer matched my Samsung account password. So I kept trying to enter my Google account password (since it was showing me my Google email address as my username), but I needed to enter my Samsung password, which was still what I originally set it to be. DBADLM (Don't Be A Like Me).

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Account Processing Failed

This error has been bothering Samsung users for a couple of years, but to-date Samsung has NOT given a proper answer. Have they even thought of investigating this issue?

If you search the web, this error is NOT specific to a certain model/s. It hapens at random to any Samsung Account. Many tips and tricks are mentioned, but it is very clear that NOTHING works! Eventually, the problem disappear on its own. The Samsung user has only one choice, wait, wait, wait and pray that his/her account will one day be OK.

SAMSUNG, am I 100% correct here? Would love and appreciate YOUR advice... soon!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Account Processing Failed

Samsung called me yesterday and requested for details. Hence, I confirm that there is NO final solution for this issue, up to-date.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For anybody that has Developer options enabled on your samsung phones , please go into that and turn off ( DONT KEEP ACTIVITIES ) , Problem solved enjoy and sign into your account from you samsung phone then the ( process failing ) will be gone  , happy days :-)

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For anybody that has Developer options enabled on your samsung phones , please go into that and turn off ( DONT KEEP ACTIVITIES ) , Problem solved enjoy and sign into your account from you samsung phone then the ( process failing ) will be gone  , happy days :-)

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems Samsung has NO solution for this. On the Web, there are many suggestions, but nothing works. But, after 24 hours or more (unpredictable), it is possible to login.

My suggestion is just wait...

SAMSUNG did NOT help in anyway. Customer service is a pure scam