cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLQJylDjjVq
Constellation

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anything else?  I've discovered two account possibilities. I've logged to computer on each, reset pw, waited 24 hours and still get 'processing failed'. 

userwiDT0lYPaU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! I'm unsure if you still have this "processing failed" when you login in for samsung account, but I found a solution that worked for me. Basically, I went onto account.samsung.com and clicked reset password. Then, I entered my ID (email) and the security code. This sent me an email to my gmail, asking me to change my password. I clicked on the link and changed my password to something I could remember.  Finally, I went back to my phone and entered the same ID (email) and the new password, which was accepted. Then after you return to your normal phone state you can recover your data and even change your password back.

I hope this helps as I dealt with this situation and hopes that no one suffers like I did on it!

userHG6V4Vu55H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for posting this solution, it saved me alot of irritation.

Mobi HUB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello..!!This is a common problem in Samsung Galaxy Device but the full solution I GIVEN in this link :

https://youtu.be/SbHm78NuiwI

If this Video Helps you then, kindly subscribe my channle to Help you more.

Thanks

MOBI HUB
userN94Cq23231
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This solution did not work on my S5. I really wish it had worked. Thank you for your video.

userNMrlr3QoZ4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the solution for you ......

Get the sim card off and connect to the wifi and creat account  and install what ever u want ...... then get the sim card in again 

This works for me 

userpTSqp9EM2C
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
MY SAMSUNG NOTE IS DOING SAMETIN PROCESSING ERROR BUT I ACCESS MY SAMSUNG ACCOUNT THOUGH OTHER DEVICES BUT TO UNLOCK MY NOTE NA WAR PLS HELP IF ANY SOLUTION
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpTSqp9EM2C, We will be glad to assist you, Have you tried shutting the device off and restarting and then logging in to your Samsung Account?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
userpTSqp9EM2C
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
YES I HAVE RESTART AND RESET MY PHONE MANY TIME STILL NO PROCES FOR OVER 3DAY I HAV BEEN TRYING TO UNLOCK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userpTSqp9EM2C, Thank you for providing that information! Have you attempted to reset your Samsung account password by clicking forgot password? We recommend resetting password and then logging in with the new credentials.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.