cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1CebROsJOn
Astronaut

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i had problems with login into my samsung account procesing failure.

i tryed to login in my pc first and than you have type your name and last name and after that i can login on my phone to my samsung account

userj2ZpVwkr86
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to Samsung web (account.samsung.com) to login if you have an account.
- Click profile and then on the unsubscribe button after login. This will remove your login details from Samsung.
- Come back to the Galaxy settings and click accounts and sync. 
-Click add account. Then click Samsung and signup again as a new user.

userX7TKYI1ohZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I've had the same problem and sorted it out. Log into you samsung account via comp or any device. Go to security. Then add a secondary security to the account which will be a code. Once this is complete when you go to log in to your samsung account on your phone. If your phone locks you out using the password still it will then automatically use the secondary security. Samsung will automatically tect you a code your phone will sync with this code opening your samsung account.

That worked for me anyway so good luck.

View solution in original post

userSrZvuRxM0v
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sangat susah anjing lah buat account samsung mutar mutar. Babi lah

userSrZvuRxM0v
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sangat susah membuat acvount samsung. Babi lah muter muter gk nyambubg2
userL8o66lxpI6
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I had to do the samething, wipe my Galaxy S5 due to repeated notifications "Unfortuanely, the process "com.xxxx.phone" has stopped". I followed all the other advice I found on the web (press the Volume up key, Home key and power on at the same time). This presented the blue Rebooting menu. The choices it provided didn't resolve the problems and when I tried to use the Android adb application, it gave me a lot of errors also. An S5 doesn't have an SD card, so this choice was of no use. Finely, getting so frustrated, I backed up my data and wiped the phone to reset it back to "Factory Defaults". Yes, now I'm getting this "Processing failed error". I logged into my account and I've searched everywhere to find how to create a secondary security account. Someone suggested I use my Google account, but this isn't a choice on the S5. Your answer made me decide I'd try it. However, I don't understand how to do this. I've never experienced this before. I've talked extensively to Samsung and they suggest creating a new PIN. they gave me the link, but it didn't work either. I can heard the phone notifications rings and I've emailed someone I know who would try and contact me this way. I let him know my phone was dead. Please email me witht the steps I need to follow. Sorry for the book, but I've gone to the extreme by ordering another phone. I probably should upgrade anyway, but if I can restore this one, at least I'll be able to use this one until the new on arrives.  I've check the box to email me when someone replies, so I should receive your response. Best Regards,

userMsogLbGsAr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same situation and would like the same answear.

Highlighted
userk0Ck9X8PKg
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi i have same problem. samsung send`s the secondary pass but my phone is locked and i can`t see the pass

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend contacting Find my Mobile. You can visit https://findmymobile.samsung.com/or reach them at 18666479190.

userNd9fbOVyXE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you need to uninstall the samsung gear app and all the samsung apps plug inns associated with the samsung gear app on your phone or device. Re-start your phone or tab and then do a reset also on your bluetooth device.  

Download and install samsung gear app from app store. Follow the usual instructions on your phone while you are pairing your device and you will be able to sign in again on your samsung account.