cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userPRK2UjC9s3
Constellation

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

samsung is waste of time and money... i have the same problem....

userjO1Qg3dTaD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still need assistance here. I am getting the same message and the password has been reset. I have never thought about switiching to an iPhone until now. At least with Apple I can take it in somewhere and actually get help.

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userjO1Qg3dTaD

Please provide us with your model code

@SamsungCole

Is this the Google Factory Reset Protection Lock? 

userUTrQ7vYm4N
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am facing the same issue. I am trying to factory reset the phone but it says processing failed even though i am giving the right password. I was able to login to https://account.samsung.com on my browser with same password.

My phone model is SM-N950U

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The next thing you can do is have the phone "repaired" by a certified technician. They can (I think) replace the PCB board on the phone to get around the lock, but I honestly don't know the details of what they do. For the Samsung process, we gather the bill of sale just to ensure the phone does indeed belong to you and then set it up to have it corrected. I do believe it's free of charge within a 2 year period but I cannot guarantee that 100%. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userpQvRubHQEj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this same issue today. I tried one person's suggestion of resetting my password again, but this didn't work. When I initially typed in my email address, I Swyped the word, Gmail which used an uppercase "G". I changed this to lower case and was finally able to log in. Can it be that Samsung treats the user ID as case sensitive? That's wonky.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It likely is if this happened right after a factory reset. The Google operating system has a reset protection enabled by default that requires the user to insert the Original Google Account information once the device has been reset in an attempt to prevent a thief from accessing your personal information. There are a few ways around this lock, but they can be a bit aggravating to go through. The first is changing the Google account password. However, when you change the password of your Google account, it requires a 72 hour wait before you can again access the account. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user0wGlftBF8L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello sir. good evening I have probable may mobaile samsung A700.. may mobaile after rest may samsung account samsung id on open processing is filled how please sir..help me your thanks 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user0wGlftBF8L Can you send a PM here with your full model number and IMEI of your device?

userBkxGBU9JuG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same model and the same problem, someone tell me how to fix it!