cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. It turned out that the adblock app I was using (Blockada) blocked Samsung account app or something. I was able to login again after disconnecting Blockada

user0wGlftBF8L
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello sir.may mobile after reset samsung account is.show prsaccing is filed please help me 

userM090EJIPfI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried EVERY video on YouTube and this one worked! This man is a genius 

https://youtu.be/n_Chxdiwyxc 

Uploaded by Charlie Onwheels on 2018-02-24.
userDSgbWmBHS4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just remove your SIM CARD and login, after you login insert your Sim card

Hit_The_Lights
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S8+ on Pie

First you must go to-
Settings/ Lock Screen/ Secure Lock Settings/ then disable "Local Network And Security" otherwise you won't get your verification code.

I've been getting the "Processing Error" message over the last 2 days.

After changing my password again and again, and still getting that message, I stopped changing my password.

I've tried to sign in all day long and still couldn't log in.

Edit:

I went to

https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/main/main.do

Selected 1:1 enquiry, signed in there, and it worked first time. After that I went to Galaxy Play Store, signed in there. When I went to my Samsung account it was already logged in.

Highlighted
user9TSDVTJDzZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After, resetting passwords and looking for soultions in the internet for a day or two I ahd no sucj luck. This is what I did speicifically with samsung tab s Sm-t807; I was able to login the computer on samsung account but could not on the device i use Odin to flash the older firmware lolllipop on the device and then i was able to login properly and update properly.