Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userrYiCdqnwKS I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509 and they can verify all the device that are currently registered on your Samsung account.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

you need to uninstall the samsung gear app and all the samsung apps plug inns associated with the samsung gear app on your phone or device. Re-start your phone or tab and then do a reset also on your bluetooth device.  

Download and install samsung gear app from app store. Follow the usual instructions on your phone while you are pairing your device and you will be able to sign in again on your samsung account.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem. It turned out that the adblock app I was using (Blockada) blocked Samsung account app or something. I was able to login again after disconnecting Blockada

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hello sir.may mobile after reset samsung account is.show prsaccing is filed please help me 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried EVERY video on YouTube and this one worked! This man is a genius 

https://youtu.be/n_Chxdiwyxc 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just remove your SIM CARD and login, after you login insert your Sim card

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

S8+ on Pie

First you must go to-
Settings/ Lock Screen/ Secure Lock Settings/ then disable "Local Network And Security" otherwise you won't get your verification code.

I've been getting the "Processing Error" message over the last 2 days.

After changing my password again and again, and still getting that message, I stopped changing my password.

I've tried to sign in all day long and still couldn't log in.

Edit:

I went to

https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/main/main.do

Selected 1:1 enquiry, signed in there, and it worked first time. After that I went to Galaxy Play Store, signed in there. When I went to my Samsung account it was already logged in.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After, resetting passwords and looking for soultions in the internet for a day or two I ahd no sucj luck. This is what I did speicifically with samsung tab s Sm-t807; I was able to login the computer on samsung account but could not on the device i use Odin to flash the older firmware lolllipop on the device and then i was able to login properly and update properly.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Be sure to turn off developer options. I struggled for a week with this problem. Tried literally everything I could find in this forum. Nothing helped until I turned off developer options.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It happens because old devices doesn't support 2 step verification. 

Disable it in Samsung account setting and then try again