Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userzmi2CulXZn
Constellation

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I'm having the same issue on my S6. It is my phone, i was logged in before I did a factory reset and now I can't get by the Samsung account login screen on setup after the factory reset. I've tried resetting the password and nothing. I contacted Samsung via online chat and when I gave them my IMEI number they ran it and said they are sorry but it's an itnernational phone (whaterver that means) and not a Canadain phone (I'm in SK, Canada) and needed to contact the carrier I purchased it from. So, I did contact the carrier I purchased it from (SaskTel) and they say its not their issue (old phone no warranty) and to contact Samsung. This is crazy! I'm lucky this is no longer my primary phone and I was only trying to wipe my old data off it as my son was using it, which he was doing for a few months before I did this. I just got worried there may still be some of my info on it and didn't like that so I did a factory reset. Now I find out there's a bunch of security features one needs to turn off before perfoming the reset which I didn't know at the time. My son does have a gmail account and may have logged in (he's 11 and does't really know) so I'm not sure if it's his credentials I should be entering. But, it's not the google lock screen I'm getting, it's the Samsung. That said, I did try his credentials but no go there either. I even went as far as resetting the passwords for both his and mine and both times allowed the 24hr peiriod some have mentioned both to no avial. Such a pitty this nice phone will now go to waste! 

userRRep0c5uDz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you have any joy as I also have an s6 in the same situation? It doesn't recognise my username or password even though I've been using the phone since June 2016!

I've spoken to technical at Samsung a number of times and nothing has been forthcoming in helping to fix the issue sadly. 

Any assistance greatly appreciated. 

useraGUgo0Nm7W
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem it seems that i have some kind of a router problem cause when i try to login via wifi it doesnt work i get processing failed and when i tether internet from my other phone it works fine maybe you have the same problem guys idk maybe we need to ask our internet service provider

userM090EJIPfI
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This man was the only one that helped me. I tried EVERY VIDEO on YouTube. This person is a genius!! Good luck.

https://youtu.be/n_Chxdiwyxc

Uploaded by Charlie Onwheels on 2018-02-24.
userN94Cq23231
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat. Did you figure anything out?

userZZtilpRqTE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So basically Samsung doesn't care? I've seen this very message on 3 different boards multiple time and its a useless and uncaring response to a very serious issue. I've landed at the samsung account FPR but I have changed my password from the orginal one I had on the device and I do not remember the orginal password I used before I locked myself out. Zero help at all from any and all of the samsung forums.
user4EVLwf5AU2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My phone was getting slow in performance and I decided to reset it,  I backed up all the data and applications and did a factory reset  and also I reset my account password. When trying to restore my phone I used the new password but I got a message saying " processing failed"  . I checked in the Samsung community here and found a message saying to wait 24 hours after password reset,  I waitied but it is still the same error,  then I changed the account password again and tried to restore the phone but I got the same error and still can't setup my phone and te same error is displayed " processing failed"

Other sites are suggesting using a program to remove the account but the problem is that my phone is not starting, What can I do ?   Is there a Samsung expert who can advise me ?

userxw43jOrwTw
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

zi waited 24 hour but still not working

usertVfXEGSwJI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungViv wrote:

This is a security feature you placed on the device, and isn't something that we can bypass. Only logging into your Samsung account will fix it. Again, try logging into the account via a computer. If it works, or even if it doesn't, change the password. Then just wait 24 hours and try logging into the phone with the new password.

You guys suck a$$ for that. Even Apple has a much better security feature than this. 

userAhuGZc5hKN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Geez!!!  24 HOURS before I can use my phone??  Do you understand how many problems that causes??  RIDICULOUS!@