cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: processing failed

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Be sure to turn off developer options. I struggled for a week with this problem. Tried literally everything I could find in this forum. Nothing helped until I turned off developer options.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how could you turn off if you can even access you phone? in my case i cant be able to log in to phone because there was abnormal factory reset, and i need to log in to Samsung account to access my phone. so settings isnt an option for me

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It happens because old devices doesn't support 2 step verification. 

Disable it in Samsung account setting and then try again

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This worked! Thank you!
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem.

Can you tell me how to Disable it, there is no option. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

tldr: removing SIM card and entering Samsung account info worked for my T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T with Android 5.0.

I was receiving Processing failed toast message after removing Samsung account from my Galaxy Note 3 with Android 5.0. I tried many solutions listed here that did not work. One solution I tried that did not work was putting my phone into airplane mode, reconnect to home wifi, enter account info and still got Processing failed message. I thought putting phone into airplane mode would be the same as removing the SIM card, I was wrong.

I pulled the battery, remove SIM card, put battery in, start phone, make sure Sync for the phone still turned on and Samsung account sign-in for the phone worked right away. Put the SIM card back in, turned phone on and Samsung account works and different items are able to be checked & unchecked for sync.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

tldr: Sign into Samsung account with web browser to disable 2FA AND remove SIM card from the phone. Then I entered new Samsung account info and account sign in worked for my T-Mobile Note 3 SM-N900T with Android 5.0.

Deleted that previous account to erase unknown data that I did not know had been backed up to the Samsung Cloud and could not see what the data was. Have to correct what I said solved the problem of the processing failed error for my Note 3. Before removing the SIM card I had disabled 2FA on my Samsung account and that did did not fix the Processing failed error. Next I tried airplane mode and that did not work. I removed the SIM card and was able to sign in to the Samsung account for my phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So nobody else does the thing I took an hour to figure out, remember that it's looking for your SAMSUNG account, not your GOOGLE account. When I set up my Samsung account, I used my Google email address, and (I know, shouldn't but I did) the same password as my Google account. After twelveteen password changes on my Google account password, it obviously no longer matched my Samsung account password. So I kept trying to enter my Google account password (since it was showing me my Google email address as my username), but I needed to enter my Samsung password, which was still what I originally set it to be. DBADLM (Don't Be A Like Me).

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Account Processing Failed

This error has been bothering Samsung users for a couple of years, but to-date Samsung has NOT given a proper answer. Have they even thought of investigating this issue?

If you search the web, this error is NOT specific to a certain model/s. It hapens at random to any Samsung Account. Many tips and tricks are mentioned, but it is very clear that NOTHING works! Eventually, the problem disappear on its own. The Samsung user has only one choice, wait, wait, wait and pray that his/her account will one day be OK.

SAMSUNG, am I 100% correct here? Would love and appreciate YOUR advice... soon!