cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
azar anwar
Constellation

purble line on screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Samsung S-7 edge in less than two months of use, vertical purple line on the screen appeared. Screen replaced with a new one, and after less than a month the same line back in the same place. I tried to repair by clicking on the cable behind the screen where the light pressure when the line disappears. But I messed up the work of the screen entirely. The problem I am afraid that the screen was replaced and spent the money and then break down again. Any useful answer be grateful

لدي سامسونج S-7 حافة في أقل من شهرين من الاستخدام، خط الأرجواني العمودي على الشاشة يبدو.قمت باستبدال الشاشة بواحدة جديدة، وبعد أقل من شهر ظهر الخط من جديد في نفس المكان. حاولت إصلاح من خلال النقر على كابل وراء الشاشة حيث الضغط الخفيف  يختفي الخط. ولكني افسدت عمل الشاشة تماما. المشكلة أنني أخشى أناستبدل الشاشة وإنفاق الأموال ثم تنهار مرة أخرى. أي إجابة مفيدة اكون ممتن

IMG_20160823_191024_resized_line.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: purble line on screen

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, @userjc1FCMVhYA

Thank you for sharing about your experience. I would recommend reaching out to your regional support or region of this device for assistance regarding this, and having your device set up for evaluation. 

You may locate the region of this device using a simple web search and locate contact information here: Samsung Global Support

Or contact your place of repair or purchase for additional assistance they may have. 

3 REPLIES 3
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, @userjc1FCMVhYA

Thank you for sharing about your experience. I would recommend reaching out to your regional support or region of this device for assistance regarding this, and having your device set up for evaluation. 

You may locate the region of this device using a simple web search and locate contact information here: Samsung Global Support

Or contact your place of repair or purchase for additional assistance they may have. 

azar anwar
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I spent the money to buy the phone and then to replace the screen. So I fear that replaced the screen back failure. As I said, they told me that he must replace the phone screen and replaced. The problem emerged during the same month. I think if I have overpaid my need for money will buy a new phone instead of going and return to and from the service centers and the loss of time and money
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do understand, azar anwar. 

I'm happy you've allowed me the opportunity to help you. To receive the best support I would recommend reaching out to the regional support of your device for options they may have available to you.