JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

regular text message conversation changed to chat type S8+

(Topic created on: 10/25/17 1:24 PM)
userdms2XXZjPb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
i recently noticed that one of my text message conversations has now turned into a chat type conversation. telling me when delivered ,read and when typing. Idk why or how and it's only on one conversation the rest are still normal. Why is that?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
63 Replies
userC23oCuoFKZ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@userdms2XXZjPb wrote:
i recently noticed that one of my text message conversations has now turned into a chat type conversation. telling me when delivered ,read and when typing. Idk why or how and it's only on one conversation the rest are still normal. Why is that?

@userdms2XXZjPb wrote:

0 Likes
RyanSr
Halo
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I can use chat, automatic or text/multimedia. If I use chat It shows me the message is delivered and read and sends the same to the other Samsung users i text. If they have Samsung but not using chat i see duplicate messages both sent and recieved. If I use automatic or text/multimedia I only see one message sent & recieved but it doesn't tell me the message is delivered and or read. Changing from text to chat changes my message color and nearly all messages sent & recieved are duplicate

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Are you using the native messaging application that came with the phone?

0 Likes
txtriciaok
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thank you so much! It was making me crazy! This  fixed it!

0 Likes