cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

s10 Sideways Wallpaper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After downloading the new one ui 2.1 update on my s10 I'm having issues with my wallpaper. They keep turning sideways and I have to go into my wallpapers and reapply it.  I've tried clearing the cache like I've seen some people post about but nothing works. Any suggestions?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: s10 Sideways Wallpaper

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the tip.. Samsung sent out an update to Samsung One Ui Home that fixed any bugs with the new 2.1 update.  So hopefully it's fixed

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to the galaxy store app

Menu, under updates

You should see updates that can fix that.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the tip.. Samsung sent out an update to Samsung One Ui Home that fixed any bugs with the new 2.1 update.  So hopefully it's fixed

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a new phone. I installed wallpaper just the other day (June) and this is happening to me too

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It seems to be a continuous problem. I thought they fixed it but obviously not. It seems to happen when I've been watching a video in landscape mode and close out of the app. Its like the wallpaper glitches and gets stuck in "landscape". Then I have to go into wallpapers and reapply it. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The update fixed the problem for a few days and now my wallpaper is turning sideways again. This is ridiculous. It's a brand new phone and I'm already having a ton of issues. Had anyone else come across a fix for this problem that actually works?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this problem too and am really fed up with reapplying my wallpaper constantly