Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zainal
Asteroid

samsum s6 edge problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I brought a new samsung s6 edge yesterday .After fully charged i opened it  and i was using it but  suddenly it shut down and i could not open it untill i plauged it in charge. It happens 2 times in my first day use and i am worrry about this. What kind of problem i am facing??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: samsum s6 edge problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, @zainal. Thank you for that information. 

We are going to clear the cached data on your device. To do this you will power down the device and upon start up you will hold the volume up, home, and power keys until the device powers on into a boot mode. Once there you will use the Volume keys to navigate to the wipe cache partition option. You will then use the power key to select this. This will delete only temporary files used by the device and should not delete any saved data. Once this is complete. You will navigate to the reboot system option and use the power button to select this. 

5 REPLIES 5
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello and welcome to the Samsung Community. Please provide us more information about this matter.

Can we get the exact model number and baseband (Settings>About Device) for your device as well as your carrier? Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? If not that's just fine, we just want to check so we don't ask you to try something you've already done.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

zainal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i don't have tried any troubleshooting .

my device model number=SM-G925F

and baseband=G925FXXU1AOCW

zainal
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

anotheer problem is started. My phone is rebooted many while i was working.
8 times auto reboot while shotting photo by camera

1 time an incoming call in imo my phone reboot.

1 time while charging my phone rebooted automitacaly .

what can i do plz tell me something.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, @zainal. Thank you for that information. 

We are going to clear the cached data on your device. To do this you will power down the device and upon start up you will hold the volume up, home, and power keys until the device powers on into a boot mode. Once there you will use the Volume keys to navigate to the wipe cache partition option. You will then use the power key to select this. This will delete only temporary files used by the device and should not delete any saved data. Once this is complete. You will navigate to the reboot system option and use the power button to select this. 

user61ye4rB7h8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how was it solved