JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung 360 Gallery not working.

(Topic created: 12-23-2020 08:14 AM)
TEINSLDB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So ever since my phone updated the other day every time I try to go to my gallery the app crashes. Any ideas?
13 Replies
TEINSLDB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
also when I start the camera it shows battery low even though it has more than 90% charge
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
one of the first things that should be done after an update, is to clear the dalvik cache. most people don't know this, but it helps resolve a great many issues, including battery life and program bugs. start with that. also, see if there is an update to the gallery app
TEINSLDB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
so deleted cache and reinstalled the gear 360 app. still crashes everytime try to view gallery.
userbc79IMuGgX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue here. Fresh install, app crashes when i try to open the gallery.

TEINSLDB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
apparently we're stuck with it because Samsung's not going to make updates for newer phones for this camera anymore.
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
you did not mention gear 360 in your original post. you may have to wait for an update to that
0 Likes
usernkYRSTyzYs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
@St3v3C, why do you think they were talking about the 360 gallery? It's primarily for the Gear 360 camera. Also, TEINSLDB did mention an issue with the camera battery level indicator. You shouldn't be responding to questions when you don't fully understand the topic.
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I see. sorry for the confusion.
0 Likes
userozs0qMJDRz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Has anyone figured it out yet? I have the same problem the gear360 and the app worked perfectly on every phone up to the last one before this new one (was using note 10+ now upgraded to the s21 ultra) google and Samsung both say the 360 app is not compatible with the s21 but it was installed in my original setup so I tried it out and the app works connected to the camera and controls it etc but as soon as you try to open gallery it closes no error message or warning or anything so I connected it back to the Note10plus and it now does the same thing I Uninstalled the app and installed gear 360 (new) same thing I tried to check for a camera firmware update on the app but it gives me a network error network not available