JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

samsung 360 Gallery not working.

(Topic created: 12-23-2020 08:11 AM)
TEINSLDB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So ever since my phone updated the other day every time I try to go to my gallery the app crashes. Any ideas?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
user9dpgfa4KXR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issues. App crashes when selecting "Gallery" in the gear 360 app. 

Never had issues with Android 10. Seems to be an issues with Android 11.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Samsung, please fix the gallery bug. 

userfkMJW84xrc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Given that this is how Samsung chooses to treat its customers - breaking perfectly good kit, I will steer clear for my next phone. Given the cancelation of the Note series they offer very little anyway. Forcing folks to land-fill perfectly good camera's because you purposefully end support for them is not sustainable. 

TEINSLDB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I couldn't agree more there is absolutely nothing wrong with my camera takes amazing pictures I just have no easy way to use them
Solution
HaroldCorbin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

2 SOLUTIONS:
I am having the same issue, and I know that I can just remove the SD card from the camera and transfer the files to my computer or Note10+ that way... but I found another solution: I have an S7 nobody is using anymore, so I used that to connect to my Gear 360, and it was able to access the gallery. It's much slower, but it works. From now on, if I plan on using the Gear 360, I'll just use the S7 with it. It's not a perfect solution, but at least it makes the camera somewhat usable again. 

View solution in context

0 Likes