Original topic:

screen shots

(Topic created on: 3/26/21 7:10 PM)
KEEKEELU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have a hard time taking screen shots. Has anyone else experience this problem? 1972 please let me know if there is another way to take a screen shot without swiping to the other side right. Thanks
8 Replies
LuDawg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
You can do it three more ways... first, probably most easiest way besides palm swipe. Quickly tap and release both volume down and sidekey(power key), do it quickly. Second way, enable "Edge panels", and activate the Task panel, then swipe the Edge panel open and swipe to Task panel, and click screenshot. Or, third way... Say "Hey Google. Take screenshot.". And you can say, "Hey Bixby. Take screenshot.".
KEEKEELU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you, I'm going to try the 2nd way you suggested.
0 Likes
pneumasax
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Since the update last week, it's been a little more difficult to do so. I've noticed that the power button no longer has the tactile feel which makes using that button more difficult to use.
KEEKEELU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I am agree, it is a difficult, that way. Thanks
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
What device do you have and what method do you usually use?
0 Likes
KEEKEELU
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung galaxy 71a 5g
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you don't like the methods others have recommended there are a number of apps that make the process easier:
https://www.mobileappdaily.com/best-screenshot-apps-for-android
0 Likes
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey,

I've been using Samsungs One Hand Operation+ for a year. It can be installed as a standard app from the galaxy store. It uses 7 mb of storage, 28 mb of memory, 0 mobile data, and 0 battery after set up.

It adds a thin handle to the left and right side of the screen. We can change the color, transparency, position, length and swiping distance. I set the one on the right to take a screenshot. The one on the left turns the display off. Swipe options are Straight, Diagonal up, Diagonal down and each one can preform a different action.

Best regards,

CLF 

0 Likes