Original topic:

spotify on Samsung S10.

(Topic created on: 3/7/21 2:41 PM)
ZaloZalo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have an S10 running android 11 with UI 3.0. I've always had issues with Spotify but nothing as bad as recently. When playing songs the app will bug like crazy. Examples include; starting songs but they won't appear at the bottom as now playing thus I can't pause or go to the next song; a song will be playing but the player shows the same single song playing. No matter which song I play it'll play, but the same single song will be shown on the player; the app refuses to close. I'll stop listening and sometimes try to pause or stop all together but it won't. I have to force stop it most of the time to actually get it to stop. I've tried all other troubleshooting options include u installing the app and clearing everything. It'll work well for a day or two but then resume with the bugs. Anyone else experiencing anything similar? Any help would be appreciated 
0 Likes
8 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Has it always been like that or just started recently? You can try to uninstall Spotify and look for an older version online maybe that will help.

ZaloZalo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
it was similarly buggy before but in the last month or so its been unbearably worse. no other music app on my phone has had any issues, if so they are hardly noticeable. I was afraid that using an older version was gonna have to be my go to. any reliable ones out there
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I never had any issues with Spotify, so I wouldn't really know which one to recommend. But I would try to get a version from last year maybe.

ZaloZalo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
thanks for the help. anything is worth a shot at this point.
0 Likes
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S Phones

No problem, yeah I would hate to have issues with Spotify since I use it daily.

0 Likes
ZaloZalo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I used to use it everyday before these bugs. I've since found myself using it less and less.
0 Likes
Fasteddie2020
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try Pandora. It's almost as good.
0 Likes
ZaloZalo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm willing to give a shot