Original topic:

text messages

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 9:29 PM)
crzmary
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Anyone else unable to send or receive photos for the last 4 or 5 months in text messages? I had a spurt of being able to do it a couple days ago. And a month ago on the phone for over an hour with samsung. Boom trash
7 Replies
todo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
mis mensajes borrados
0 Likes
Solution
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Have you updated or installed Google Carrier Services app yet? If not try it.

View solution in context

crzmary
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
what is that
0 Likes
crzmary
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
samsung got it all back it worked until we hung up
0 Likes
crzmary
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
now I have to restart my phone for every pic it's stupid my friends have the same issue
0 Likes
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try SMS Organizer. You can set the size limit to 10MB. As long as Google play services has access to SMS, and the app has access to SMS, contact, phone, and storage you should be good. Try it before setting it up as your default if you want to. The restrictions could also come from your carrier but that shouldn't force a restart
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes