JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

texts taking forever

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 11:26 AM)
Sammiekay723
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Looking for some advice/tips for why my galaxy s10 is taking anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 hours to recieve a text message. I have tried resetting my phone multiple times, checked that it is the default messaging app, made sure everything is updated. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance regarding text message concerns.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
different companies use the Sms, Rss platform uniquely and it is known to cause delays between services... that's the whole reason Google has been pushing the RSS and advanced messaging stuff since it can been seamlessly transfered and universal for all.
0 Likes
Sammiekay723
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
this delay is even happening when im sent a text from another galaxy s10 on my plan
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I recommend reaching out to your carrier for further assistance regarding text message concerns.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
are the messages coming out of order or like say responses to your texts when received appear before your text and not after like it should?
0 Likes
Sammiekay723
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
nope. they are staying in order
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes