JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to recover S notes back up

(Topic created: 10-30-2020 07:57 AM)
Jorge73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I have a new device and try to recover  last S notes' back up, but it says nothing to recover.

Could you please assist me on this? Thanks
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@Jorge73

I have the galaxy S9 SM-G960U.

Samsung notes has an option in its settings menu titled Sync With Samsung Cloud. 

This is the default method we use to automatically sync /backup our notes. It has other options for saving and sharing our notes using several different file formats with optional apps but it doesn't sound like you've used any of these to save your notes. 

In this case I think that the only option seems to be making sure Sync with Samsung Cloud is turned on and make sure that it's syncing properly by opening Samsung Cloud, Other Synced Data and scroll down to the Notes App. Check the date that it was last synced. There's also an option at the bottom for manually syncing so you can watch it sync in real time.

Best regards, 

CLF 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey, 

@Jorge73

I have the galaxy S9 SM-G960U.

Samsung notes has an option in its settings menu titled Sync With Samsung Cloud. 

This is the default method we use to automatically sync /backup our notes. It has other options for saving and sharing our notes using several different file formats with optional apps but it doesn't sound like you've used any of these to save your notes. 

In this case I think that the only option seems to be making sure Sync with Samsung Cloud is turned on and make sure that it's syncing properly by opening Samsung Cloud, Other Synced Data and scroll down to the Notes App. Check the date that it was last synced. There's also an option at the bottom for manually syncing so you can watch it sync in real time.

Best regards, 

CLF