JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

why did oxygen saturation got removed from samsung health?

(Topic created: 07-09-2019 09:00 AM)
user46397h0rZd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I do suffer from a lethal lung disease

why did the oxygen saturation got removed from samsung health?
it was very useful for me,

because I could monitor the oxygen saturation of my blood
over long periods but with the new update of samsung health it's impossible anymore

please bring it back

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userOqBYKorPqw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Thanks Adam, alternatively, how about your forwarding this to the Samsung health team so they can post publicly what happened? Thanks. 

SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There are no Samsung Health personnel in the Community at this time. The only way to reach them is by the supplied phone number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
kacie5288
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

This suggestion is absolute rubbish! I called and the rep told me(in terrible broken english) that they could make a "note" of it but they would not be getting this feature back as a stand alone option again. She was frankly rude and I'm certain there is no "note" beings she wouldn't even take my name! Really setting the bar high Samsung!

☆Rusty Nailz☆
user6geJn3pXMA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

go to your internet browser on your phone type in download Samsung Health app version 6.4.0.047... after downloading you will see once you open the app you will have the oxygen sensor back please pass on information for other users

WarpedTrekker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S Phones

SamsungAdam, Your support and answer is worthless to customers. The Samsung Health team won't listen. They should have notified users several months ahead of time that this feature was going to be removed, along with our history.

userTRDBpsXyg8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I don't know.

0 Likes
613Member
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

You can get it (for what its worth) in the STRESS measurement.

The reading has never been right on My app tho.

Its usually around 5-7 % LOW.

user6geJn3pXMA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

go to your internet browser on your phone type in download Samsung Health app version 6.4.0.047... after downloading you will see once you open the app you will have the oxygen sensor back please pass on information for other users

Solution
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

There is a post by @RedDragon marked as the solution here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/Samsung-Health-Oxygen-saturation-removed/m-p/708385#M...

This is the answer for those within the USA only. If you are not located in the US, you will need to speak with the support team in your area for further assistance. ​​​​​​​

View solution in context