Original topic:

why does my phone lag in every way?

(Topic created on: 1/16/21 4:51 PM)
Zookers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
My ten year old Samsung galaxy reminds me of this phone. Sometimes it just gets frozen for awhile. Only thing I can think of is the metro store lied or didn't understand what I ment when I asked if this phones fast and good. Pretty basic question that they got wrong. It's a bad phone. Also small chance maybe it's my wifi slowing  it down, but I can't explain that it's just a thought because it seems to reset a lot. I have a case also and it loses charge so fast also and I run battery check and it's got space left. How much do I need to spend I think I'm gong to buy the Google pixel. I can't take this. If it's bad and it's 4 months old how worse will this phone get in time. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Which phone do you have?
0 Likes
Zookers
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
A galaxy a 11. I asked the phone guy for a good phone but this one is laggy like playing a online game with 56k laggy. I have the money to buy anything I want. I'm not rich I just have a small savings so it's the pixel pretty good? I've paid that much for a phone before and it was amazing it was a galaxy I can't rermenter which one but I loved that phone. Can you still root phones and do they still have roms for them? Yea this phones going to get my killed I also got hit by a car a few years ago so I'm not at quick at I used to be so I needa phone that doesn't screw around. Though I think it's wrong to have to pay 600+ for as phone.
0 Likes